Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'Twas the night before Christmas. . .

It's finally here, folks: Christmas 2014. 

Even though I was fairly late in sending out our cards, most should have received them by now so I'm happy to share the design and, more importantly, the sentiment, with you all: 

picture courtesy of my cell phone, design & print courtesy of Vistaprint
Jon and I are off to our hometown for Christmas, where we'll hop from house to house both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, visiting and eating and drinking. 

I, personally, am most looking forward to the day after Christmas, when my cousins from Atlanta and I will partake in our annual tradition of drinking, rehashing the inevitable ridiculousness of the holidays and general silliness and debauchery. 

Happy Holidays to you and yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment